Saturday, August 15, 2009

What, I Have a Blog?

It is so very easy to forget that one has a blog, what with all the facebook posts and random emails to forward. I would like to make the excuse that work has been so time consuming, but it's summer, and I have a lot more time off than usual. I did enjoy both of my summer jobs the past few months - summer school and camp - but I am glad that in a little over a week the school year will start up again. Structure is my friend. One of my best friends, in fact - right next to organization and cleanliness. I know this post is short and sweet, (and really not that interesting,) but I have a classroom to organize and obsess over, and I'm happy as a clam.

1 comment:

Heidi and Josch said...

no new posts? come on leigh! how is the new place? anything else new? hope all is well!