Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sunburn

Next week Bruce and I will finally be going on vacation, and I'm fairly certain that despite my best efforts I will probably come back with a sunburn. The part of me that used to work in dermatology is cringing right now, but for the most part I'm a little more focused on the fact that I get to go to Mazatlan and sit on the beach drinking "Coca-Cola Lite con mucho hielo." I would like to thank my mother for drilling that phrase into my head, because I'll probably use it more than anything else. Right now I'm still working at Squiggle Mart, though I've now learned that I never really needed too. For further details on that click the link to Bruce's Blog. I will say, though, that it's not as bad as I thought it would be, I just get really tired working Summer School at Viewmont, and cashiering. However, maybe Squiggle Mart will help me get a house a little faster, or at least a small condo. If not, at least I can get a great discount on sunscreen.

2 comments:

Heidi and Josch said...

yea! you took my advice and now i can leave little annoying comments on your blog. i love it!...i still will reply to your email when i get around to it too!

Tara Mogle said...

Go Leigh, I've secretly been spying you through Ho's blog and wishing that I could leave a comment for you....now I can!!! cute blog and go sqiggle mart.
love ya
the old roomie,
tara